This November 6-9, join 600 arts marketing professionals for the 2015 National Arts Marketing Project (NAMP) Conference, in Salt Lake City. This year’s theme, Lift Off, will celebrate the forward momentum driving the modernized marketing industry. We want to hear from you! Come share a marketing strategy to help bring fellow arts organizations to new heights! Or co-curate a panel on the cutting-edge engagement tactics that are energizing your day-to-day work. This November, get ready to be invigorated and inspired, celebrate breakthroughs and challenges, and together – our organizations will Lift Off toward the future.
There are many ways to get involved in this conference.
- Display your organization’s printed promotional materials at the host city’s table in the Center Stage (vendor/registration area). Simply bring your materials to the conference opening day.
Provide your organization’s printed promotional materials for inclusion in the registration bag. Plan on providing about 600 copies. Contact Karen Krieger at email@example.com
- Volunteer during the conference. Approximately 15 volunteers are needed each day to assist at the registration area, staff the host city table in the Center Stage, check badges at sessions and events, and assist at sessions. If you’re interested in volunteering, contact Kandace Steadman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host a dine-a-round. Dine-a-rounds are focused conversations over dinner and facilitators are needed for about ten conversations on two nights. Feel free to suggest dine-a-round topics as well. Contact Karen Krieger if you’re interested assisting with the dine-a-rounds at email@example.com
- Perform or demonstrate artwork at the conference. The host committee wants to share as much of the great art created in SLC as possible with the attendees of the conference. If you or your organization wants to perform or demonstrate art creation, contact Katherine Potter at Katherine.firstname.lastname@example.org Opportunities will be developed once the final program and hotel arrangements are confirmed.
- Volunteer to help plan and present the opening reception. Saturday, November 7, 7-9 pm we have a chance to throw a party for all attendees. We will be working on the food/drink/entertainment and funding for this event and want it to be truly reflective of SLC. If you’re interested in helping with this signature party, contact Karen Krieger at email@example.com
- Raise funds for scholarships. We would like to be able to fund at least 10 conference registration scholarships. For that we need to raise about $4,500. If you’re interested in assisting in this effort, contact Vicki Bourns at Vbourns@slco.org
- Propose a conference session. Applications are online now and being accepted through April 1, 2015. Go to www.artsmarketing.org/conference for applications and details. You may also contact Laura Kakolewski at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or requests for information.
- Sponsor or refer a sponsor to help fund the conference. There are a number of sponsorship opportunities, including sponsoring the opening reception. If you or a sponsor is interested in helping with the conference as a whole, contact Jen Newell at email@example.com. If you or a sponsor is interested in helping with the opening reception, contact Karen Krieger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsors have the opportunity for onsite activation in the Center Stage area as do any vendors you think might be interested in having a presence at the conference.
- Attend the conference. There are discounted registrations for volunteers, presenters, committee members, students and there is a single day rate. Registration will begin in early summer with information coming soon on the NAMP website.